Meet Our Veterinary Staff
Dr. Deseree Brown, DVM
- She is a graduate of Oklahoma State University Center for Veterinary Health Sciences.
- She is the mother of Daxter a fourth grade student at Meeker Elementary School
- She is active on the Meeker Chamber of Commerce.
- She enjoys working on all types of animals and educating owners on each disease process.
- Dr. Brown has a miniature Australian Shepherd named Gus who can often be seen at the clinic. She also has several horses on her farm.
- In her free time, Dr. Brown enjoys riding her horses, spending time with her family on their farm, and photography.
Brandy Tabor, RVT
- Graduate of OSU-OKC Veterinary Technician Program
- Brandy received her Registered Veterinary Technician's license in March 2013
- Brandy has several pets; Busa, a Lab mix; Juno, an American Pit Bull Terrier; Chassis, American/English Bulldog; 1 cat named Mustang; 4 lizards, and a betta fish named Sherman.
- Brandy enjoys spending time with her boyfriend, Robert, and her daughter, Emma a second grader at Meeker Elementary School. Brandy also enjoys crocheting and has an at home small business, Heartland Knots.
Chelsey Rostykus, Third Year Veterinary Student
- Studied Animal Science: Pre-Vet at Oklahoma State University
- Chelsey is currently a 3 year veterinary student at Oklahoma State Univeristy.
- Chelsey enjoys spending time with her husband Brett, and their two dogs Max and Marla
- Chelsey enjoys trail riding her Quarter horse, Texas
Colton Jarvis, Veterinary Hospital Assistant
- Graduated from Chandler High School in May 2015.
- Colton will be attending Northern Oklahoma College in the Fall of 2015 on a full ride scholarship.
- Colton plans to apply to vet school at OSU in Stillwater at a later time.
- Colton spends his free time training his Labrador retriever, Sadie, to duck hunt. He also enjoys wood turning and making custom wood pens and duck calls.
- Colton joins our team during school breaks and during the summer.